When a business is owed money, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. That's where our debt collection agency in New York can step in and lend a hand.
Our team of experts has more than 25 years of experience recovering debts from companies all around the world. We understand the laws and regulations governing debt collection in New York, and we employ a proven strategy for recovering debts quickly and efficiently.
If you're looking for a reliable, affordable debt collection agency, Intercol is the perfect choice. Contact us today to learn more about our services or get started on collecting your debts.
What You Need to Know About Debt Collection Services in New York
When it comes to debt collection services, the State of New York is one of the most stringent in the country. This can be both good and bad news for creditors and debtors alike.
On the one hand, there are a number of stringent laws in place governing the activities of debt collectors. They must follow a strict process in order to collect a debt, and they are limited in the ways they can pursue payment.
On the other hand, these same laws can be used to protect debtors from aggressive or unfair tactics by collectors. As a creditor, you need to be aware of these rules and regulations, and work with a reputable debt collection agency that is familiar with them.
In this guide, we'll provide an overview of the state laws governing debt collection, as well as the steps our debt collectors will take to recover your money. We'll also offer five economical facts and five historical facts about New York, and a summary of the main industrial activities in the state.
We recommend that you use our 25-year-old debt collection agency as soon as possible to recover your debts.
Step-by-Step Guide to Collecting Debts in New York With Our Debt Collection Agency
We understand that collecting debts can be a daunting task, especially if the debt is located in a foreign country. But our international business debt collection agency has over 25 years of experience in the field, and we're confident that we can help you collect your debts quickly and efficiently.
Here's a step-by-step guide to what we'll do to help you collect your debts:
- We'll send you a detailed report about the debtor, including their contact information, financial status and history of debt payments.
- We'll work with you to create a customised collection strategy that fits your needs and timeline.
- We'll take care of all communications with the debtor, including negotiation and legal proceedings if necessary.
- We'll keep you updated on our progress at all times.
If you're located in New York and are looking for a professional and efficient debt collection agency, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Five Economical Facts and Five Historical Facts About New York
When it comes to the economy, New York is one of the most influential states in the US. There are all sorts of economical tidbits that you may not know about the state. Here are five economical facts about New York:
- The GDP of New York is $1.5 trillion, making it the third largest state economy in the US.
- The state has a very diversified economy, with a strong focus on financial services, manufacturing and tourism.
- New York is home to some of the largest companies in the world, including IBM, General Electric and PepsiCo.
- The state has a very high cost of living, with an average apartment costing over $2,000/month.
- Despite this high cost of living, New York is still a very popular place to do business, with over 8 million businesses located in the state.
Here are five historical facts about New York:
- The first inhabitants of what is now New York were the Algonquin and Iroquois tribes.
- In 1664, Charles II of England granted a charter to the Duke of York, which gave him dominion over all of the lands in North America that are now part of the US east of the Mississippi River.
- The state was one of the original 13 colonies and was a key player in both the American Revolution and the War of 1812.
- Major industrial activities in New York include finance, technology, media, advertising, medical research and tourism.
- New York City is home to 8 million residents and is one of the most populous cities in the world
Industrial Activities in New York: What You Need to Know
Companies in New York that are looking for a reliable and efficient debt collection agency should turn to INTERCOL. Established for over 25 years, we have the experience and skillset needed to collect money from customers located in New York.
New York is known for its industrial activities, with manufacturing being the dominant industry, particularly in Upstate New York. This includes the production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, machinery, electronics, foodstuffs and textiles. The state is also home to a thriving financial sector, producing 23% of the total US financial services output and including seven of the world’s largest banks. Other major industries include publishing and printing (4th), tourism (5th) and software development (2nd). Professional business services such as advertising, legal services and accounting are major contributors to the economy as well.
Using our debt collection agency means you can be confident that your accounts in New York will be collected quickly and efficiently. We are experts in international business debt collection services so you can rest assured that your accounts will be handled with care while being collected responsibly with full transparency at all times.
Why You Should Choose Intercol as Your International Business Debt Collection Agency
Do you have unpaid accounts from customers located in New York? Are you looking for a reliable and experienced international business debt collection agency? Here are five reasons why Intercol should be your first choice.
First, we offer specialised services tailored specifically to international debt collection, making sure that all transactions comply with local regulations and laws. Our team of multi-lingual debt collectors are native of the countries in which they work and can efficiently collect debts due to our diligence, experience and commitment.
Second, our debt collection software is one of the best in its field. It helps you import any type of portfolio into our system quickly and sends notifications in over 24 languages. Furthermore, it also enables mass emails, letters, or text messages to be sent out at a rapid rate.
Thirdly, Intercol has a very high success rate when it comes to collecting debts quickly. Our specialists are able to collect most debts within 20 days with their extensive knowledge about the legal aspects of debt collection.
Fourthly, Intercol is established as a leader in commercial debt collection services for 25 years and counting – this gives all our clients assurance that we are an experienced provider of these services.
And lastly, as if all these weren’t enough — clients gain access to live online access to our debt collection notes with charts & full financial reports through user-friendly client area features on our website – making it easier for businesses to track their progress within the process.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us now and learn how Intercol can help you collect your unpaid accounts quickly and effectively!
FAQs on Debt Collection in New York
Before you begin working with a debt collection agency to collect your debts, you may have some questions about the law in New York. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers from our debt collection specialists that should help you get started.
- Is debt collection legal in New York? Yes, debt collection is legal in New York. The Fair Debt Collection Practises Act (FDCPA) outlines the guidelines and regulations for all debt collectors operating in the state of New York.
- What are the limitations for a debt collector in New York? Debt collectors must adhere to certain restrictions when contacting consumers about their debts, including no contact before 8am or after 9pm, not using abusive or threatening language, and not engaging in harassing practises such as frequent phone calls or excessive correspondence.
- Is there a statute of limitations on debt in New York? Yes, the statute of limitations on debt collections in New York is 6 years from the date when the debtor fell behind on payments. After this period has elapsed, creditors may no longer pursue legal action against a debtor for repayment of their debts.
So, if you're looking for a tried-and-tested debt collection agency to help you recover your unpaid debts in New York, look no further than Intercol. With over 25 years' experience in the field, we're experts in international debt recovery, and we're confident we can get your money back quickly and efficiently. Get in touch today to find out more.