We are an international collection agency
and service the entire U.S. as well as foreign countries. In addition, we represent clients from any country outside the U.S.
We are strictly a commercial collection agency and do not accept retail accounts. Most collection agency's handle both commercial and retail accounts and usually employ part-time collectors that have little or no collection experience.
They also have a high employment turnover as a result. Our collection agency is comprised of collectors which are full-time employees. Our collection agents are fully trained and have been with us for years.
Commercial Collection Agency Advantage
Commercial accounts are ultimately more complex. They are usually larger than retail accounts and involve more technical aspects as a result.
A collection agency has to be trained in mediation techniques, settlement negotiation and lawsuit proceedings. Commercial collections is all we do and that is why we are so good at it.
Our professional commercial collection agency specializing in the collection of delinquent accounts nationwide and internationally. We also offers a unique accounts receivable management service, which will help offset the costs of servicing high volumes of clients. Our accounts receivable management service will save your company thousands of dollars in salary expenses.
We offer great rates and fantastic results!
Providing a wide range of services to fit your needs:
- Online access to claims: You may check the status of your claims anytime you wish via our website. Simply enter your name and password and our system will bring up an alphabetical listing of all your accounts. You may then click on each account and actually view our database debt collection notes. This allows you to check the status of your claims when it is convenient for you.
- No debt collection, no fee: We only take a fee if we collect. What better incentive is there for a debt collection agency to work your files. Collecting money is our bread and butter and we know that we need to collect accounts in order to profit.
Our collection rates average 5% to 10% lower than other agencies. We also offer special discounted rates for volume or for accounts over $50,000.00.
- Accounts Receivable Outsourcing / Pre-Collection Services: We also offer outsourcing to clients that have a volume of accounts and would like to reduce the size of their in-house staff by using our firm for accounts receivable management.
In a 30-day period, we send out 1 letter and make 2 phone calls to your clients. We are extremely professional and courteous with your clients and understand that you want to retain them as customers. The benefits of this service is that it truly does work and it can save you thousands of dollars in salary expenses including vacation, benefits and taxes.
- Free FINAL NOTICE forms: Our final notice forms are very effective and free for you to use. You may copy and use the Final Notice forms as often as you want at no charge. If the debtor does not respond to the Final Notice form, you can then place the account.
-Professional skip-tracing: We are linked to the same database that is used by law enforcement and detectives. We can find almost anyone in a matter of seconds and even obtain their date of birth, social security number and other vital information that helps us to locate the debtor. We perform skip-tracing on a daily basis on collection files that are placed with our firm and the costs are not passed onto you. It is simply the cost of doing business for our firm. In order to collect effectively, skip-tracing and investigations are always necessary.
-vCredit reports: We provide personal credit reports to our clients when they are dealing with a DBA, partnership or if you have a personal guarantee signed by the owner/officer. Ultimately, in these situations, the owner of the business will be personally responsible and it is their PERSONAL credit report that you should obtain.
- Attorney forwarding: If the debtor continues to ignore all our collection efforts, the claim is forwarded to our attorney in the debtor's area. This is effective since the attorney is right in the debtor's "backyard". We have had experience with these attorneys for 20 years and know which attorneys are the absolute best for a given situation.
- Credit bureau reporting: We report your claims to the credit bureaus. If the claim is against a corporation, we report the debt on the business' credit report. If the debt is against an individual, we report the debt on their personal credit report.